- User login
- Merchant login
All decided to take the e-commerce plunge and earn your first online millions but do not know where to begin? Most brick-and-mortar businesses find going online quite disruptive from what they have been accustomed to over the years. Suddenly, they are faced by new challenges such as:
- How does one get "found" online?
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and do I need it?
- How do I install and operate an online shopping cart?
- How do I take advantage of social networking to drive customers to my online store?
- How do I accept payments over the Internet?
- How do I mitigate fraud given that I do not see my customers in front of me?
- How do I ship my products to a customer who may be at the other side of the world?
- What kind of IT infrastructure do I need to run this system?
These are just some of the issues that one has to understand in order to be successful in online retailing. An alternative approach that traditional retailers can take is to outsource the entire online retailing operation to a third party, who has the infrastructure, knowledge and experience to run online stores. This gives the benefit of allowing the business to focus on developing and improving its core products and services without its resources being drained by the technical deployment details of its online venture.
This type of outsourcing arrangement can result to significant savings due to the following reasons:
- No need to maintain an IT department or hire IT support people to maintain the e-commerce site
- No need to build an e-commerce platform and maintain the IT infrastructure to keep it running 24 x 7
- Easily scale your needs as your market grows without having to invest on hardware or software
- Reduce expenses resulting from errors as you are no longer experimenting from scratch
Mozcom PayEasy offers its Outsourced Online Retailing service to traditional brick-and-mortar businesses. This service allows businesses to quickly expand their presence in the online world and take advantage of a global audience. The full solution includes the following components:
- Design, creation and maintenance of the online store
- Hosting of the online store at Mozcom's Internet data center with high-speed, redundant links to the Internet
- Online payment processing for credit cards, PayPal, Bancnet, Megalink, G-Cash, Smart Money and many others through PayEasy
- Email database marketing
- Mobile marketing through SMS announcements
- Design and execution of an online marketing campaign through the use of new media like social networking
- Deployment of in-store collaterals or kiosks to increase awareness of the online store
- Traditional print and radio ads to complement the online marketing efforts
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase the search ranking for the online store
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.