- User login
- Merchant login
PayEasy also supports another operating mode called PayEasy Direct. Under Direct, there is no more concept of an intermediate electronic wallet. Thus, there is no need for the end-user to perform the additional wallet funding step before making a purchase. Payment details are entered on the payment page directly and transaction immediately completes.
The following forms of payment are supported under this mode:
- International credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and JCB
- Direct Bank Debit from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and US
Credit cards and PayPal payments may be configured for US Dollar (USD) or Philippine Peso (PHP). As a PayPal Channel Partner, PayEasy can integrate a merchant's existing PayPal merchant account into its list of payment options. Payments made through PayPal will go straight to the merchant's account.
Direct bank debit payments are all in USD. PayEasy automatically converts amounts requested in PHP into USD based on prevailing exchange rates. Direct bank debit option is presently available in 24 countries. The big advantage for using Direct Debit payments is there is virtually no chargeback. So the likelihood of fraud is almost non-existent.
While would-be online merchants are usually concerned primarily with accepting credit cards, PayEasy values payment diversity. Merchants experience an overall increase in sales anywhere from 10% to 40% the moment they start accepting alternative forms of payment.
The following are some industry statistics that highlight the advantage of diversifying your customer's online payment options:
- Less than 4% of the Philippine population has credit cards
- More than 70% of the world population does not have a credit card [PayPal]
- 75% of Internet users do not like to give out their credit card info [Pew Internet]
- More than 75% of online shoppers have access to online banking [Forrester Consulting]
- Internet retailers offering multiple payment options see a conversion rate increase of 20% [Quality Research Associates]
- 4% of int’l orders turn out to be fraud vs. 1.1% for domestic [Cybersource 2009]
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements and know more about your payment options.